Bathroom Remodeling in Paradise Valley
XLT Construction Inc. is conveniently located in Paradise Valley and ready to fulfill all your bathroom remodeling needs. Holding an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and a five-star rating from Home Advisor in the addition and remodeling category, we pride ourselves on providing elite service to all of our clients.
Active in the community for many years, we are a full-service remodeling and construction company committed to treating our clients the way we would want to be treated. We manage projects professionally and ethically and will accomplish everything you’re looking for in a bathroom remodel and more.
For top-rated service, call XLT Construction Inc. every time.
What We Do
At competitive prices and carried out with exceptional workmanship, XLT Construction Inc. will remodel your bathroom so it’s not only functional, but magazine-ready as well. Designer bathrooms aren’t just for the wealthy, we’ll create something unique and beautiful for you at any price point.
Did you know that kitchen and bathroom remodeling will get you the highest return on investment of any other home remodeling? Not only will your bathroom be a luxurious space you’ll actually enjoy being in, should you choose to sell your home you can recoup up to 182% of renovation costs at resale!
Whether you’re just doing a “facelift”, or going all out, we’ll put our full dedication into every remodeling project that comes our way. Our Paradise Valley clients are surprised at the difference a new bathtub and some cabinet and counter refacing can make, and in the case of a full reno, they can hardly believe their outdated bathroom has evolved into a designer masterpiece.
In our years of experience, we’ve gathered knowledge and skill, and can suggest the best ideas for every bathroom that works with the general image you want to put across. Contact XLT Construction for all your design build projects!
Top Five Benefits of Bathroom Remodeling
From cracked floor tiles to outdated brass faucets, the fact of the matter is that there is a countless number of ways in which the bathroom in your Paradise Valley home can start to show its age. At XLT Construction Inc, one of the most common questions we receive comes from residential clients who want to know why their home’s bathroom often needs remodeling or maintenance work before any other room in their house.
Well, the answer to this question is simple. Unlike your bedroom or dining room, your bathroom is the one space in your home that is most exposed to water and moisture, and this, combined with the fact that it is also one of the busiest rooms, means that it is often the first part of your home that will show the signs of wear and tear.
That is why so many Paradise Valley homeowners call us at XLT Construction Inc. to help make their bathroom remodeling dreams a reality. With that in mind, here are five of the top benefits of investing in a bathroom remodeling service from us:
- Increase Your Home’s Value: There is no doubt about it, bathroom remodels can dramatically increase the vale of your home. What’s more, by replacing outdated features with modern and energy efficient baths, toilets and sinks, you can increase the value of your Paradise Valley home by as much as $5000. On top of that, as well as getting a better return on your initial investment, you get the added satisfaction of knowing that your house will now also be easier to sell.
- Correct any Problems: Whether it is a sink that won’t stop leaking or a discolored tile, a bathroom renovation gives you as a Paradise Valley homeowner the opportunity to fix any unsafe features or dangerous components in your bathroom.
- Increase Space: One of the biggest benefits of having XLT Construction Inc. remodel your bathroom is the extra space that your bathroom will see as a result of our high-quality work. So, if you want to make your small bathroom feel a lot more spacious then why not give us a call today and let us show you how we can open up your bathroom by changing the design and replacing it with furniture that maximizes your space.
- Increase Energy Efficiency: As you may be aware, there is quite the buzz about energy efficient and green homes recently. The EPA estimates that in recent years, about 10% of homeowners across the United States have upgraded their bathrooms with energy efficient appliances and fixtures.
- More Luxurious and Modern: Let’s face it, you aren’t going to go to the trouble of having your home remodeled if it isn’t going to improve the overall its esthetics. At XLT Construction Inc., we can add to your bathroom a countless number of innovations that will enhance the look and feel of your property.
A Contractor You Can Trust
When it comes to remodeling contractors, they can make or break a situation. For larger remodeling projects, your contractor will help you with brainstorming and design, as well as manage the entire build. They come with a team of trusted builders, and should more hands be required, they will outsource to trusted subcontractors.
Unlike companies that will hire any subcontractor available, we only work with the best tried and true workers who we have teamed up with before.
At XLT Construction, we believe that a remodeling contractor should be trustworthy and reliable. As winners of the 2014 top contractor award through Home Advisor, we know quality—in our builds and also in our team members.
Bathroom renovations can be complicated and lengthy processes involving lots of moving parts. Let our skilled contractors and team members do the hard work so you can sit back and wait for the high-quality results.
At XLT Construction, customer satisfaction is key. If you’re not happy at any point during the bathroom remodel process we want to hear about it, and we will always remedy the situation immediately.
For tried and true workmanship, contact XLT Construction Inc. for all your Paradise Valley renovations.